Rules & Regulations:
1. The competition is open to International entries. Please check individual categories and submit suitable categories to your project.
2. Feature films are 45 minutes in length or longer. Short films are under 45 minutes in length. We reserve the right to watch a minimum of 30 minutes of all films in order to reach a decision. All non-English speaking films must be presented in their original version with English subtitles. Feature screenplays must be between 60 and 130 pages in length. Short screenplays must be between 1 and 45 pages in length.
3. Entries must not have been publicly shown before January 1, 2017.
4. Works in progress are accepted but are not encouraged. We cannot promise that we will be able to watch re-edited submissions. Please only submit works in progress if submitting close to the final deadline.
5. You may submit multiple entries.
6. Scripts are eligible to receive laurels and optional awards but do not show at the annual event
Submissions should be sent to:
Parrot International Film Festival
Halim Tola,Nearby old Masjid.
All shipping and postage costs for the submission package and, if the film is selected for the Festival, for all prints, tapes and additional materials sent to and returned from Parrot International Film Festival must be borne by the submitting party. Parrot International Film Festival will not accept Cash On Delivery shipments. Parrot International Films Festival will not absorb any fees incurred in customs. All charges must be pre-paid. Parrot International Film Festival will not accept submissions if customs and delivery fees have not been paid by the submitting party.
© 2018: PNFFestival